Tuesday 1 December 2009

Princeton- Cocooon of love (2009)

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEguIKLg0ptI-wSLnKCmWYRrzt2aGUwCHAzAu7xOLF15nZxKykMfm4uBNLNixDZRMOMGJ9MJ9j7x75fQpKHfCs7HtPrFO24yV7q8fp5mqXSbXnQKlRoZZTO5LWKsniDaUN2iZI7bCU0k-XM/s200/princeton.jpg

Princeton Cocoon of Love

01. Sadie And Andy (feat. Meredith Metcalf)
02. Show Some Love, When Your Man Gets Home
03. Calypso Gold
04. Korean War Memorial
05. Stunner Shades in Heaven
06. Martina and Clive Krantz
07. Shout It Out
08. Sylvie
09. I Left My Love in Nagasaki
10. Worried Head
11. The Wild

Essential Downloads: 1,2,3,7,8

I love vampire weekend so when I heard about these pretendeers to the throne of ive league pop I thought I better check them out. There's no dissapoint you get what's promised but the deal is sweetened by lush boy girl harmonies on album opener sadie and andy, maybe the one thing missing from VW?! They're worth a check out, they remind me of discovering vampire weekend's album, I guess with obvious reasons but still t'was an exciting time.

No comments:

Post a Comment