Sunday 6 December 2009

Bombay Bicycle Club- I had the blues but i shook them loose (2009)

http://991.com/newGallery/Bombay-Bicycle-Club-I-Had-The-Blues-B-484103.jpg

Bombay Bicycle Club- I had the blues but i shook them loose (2009)

1. Emergency Contraception Blues
2. Lamplight
3. Evening / Morning
4. Dust On The Ground
5. Ghost
6. Always Like This
7. Magnet
8. Cancel On Me
9. Autumn
10. The Hill
11. What If
12. The Giantess


Essential Downloads: 6, 10, 5, 4, 8

I can't put this in my albums of the year as I've only had 4 tracks from it until recently but those were spectacular and "It's always like this" is a contender for my top track of the year. Absolutely adore it, it's brilliant, simple, isolating, atmospheric, desperate and so well delivered. Magnificent. Check out the tracks I suggested above at least as, as has been highlighted in these parts of late this is one hell of an underrated album.

No comments:

Post a Comment