Saturday 5 December 2009

Alicia Keys- Elements of freedom (2009)

http://www.ddotomen.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/alicia-keys-the-element-of-freedom-cover-480x480.jpg

Alicia Keys- Elements of freedom (2009)

1. The Element Of Freedom (Intro)
2. Love Is Blind
3. Doesn't Mean Anything
4. Try Sleeping With A Broken Heart
5. Wait Til They See My Smile
6. That's How Strong My Love Is
7. Unthinkable (I'm Ready)
8. Love Is My Disease
9. Like The Sea
10. Put It In A Love Song (feat. Beyoncé)
11. This Bed
12. Distance And Time
13. How It Feels To Fly
14. Empire State Of Mind (Part II) (feat. Jay-Z)

So this leaked a few hours ago and this is probably something people don't know about me- I love alicia keys. Her, vanessa carlton, delta goodrem and bic runga I have all their stuff on my ipod without question like I like listening to it regardless of the lyrical quality. Fortunately all four of those tend to be good but i'm just saying.. Here's some more pics :p

2 comments:

  1. Can you repost the link please? This one has been deleted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Done, thanks for the heads up :)

    ReplyDelete