Tuesday 1 December 2009

Fallout boy's greatest hits

One thing that people either know or don't know about me... I guess that phrase covers everything but one specific thing is that I love fall out boy way more than you'd expect. Click fallout boy on the tags to see my other posts on them, they're positively gushing.

File:FOBGHCover.png

So yeah last greatest hits I bought despite owning all their albums? Eminem. Before that, chilli peppers. The Peppers' one maybe was worth it because, let's face it, they've been around longer than we've been alive (if you're under 26) but Eminem's was lame just had some crappy song to his daughter and a aww i'm all emotional song as well or maybe they were the same one, either way t'was craptastic.

F.O.B's? Well I think it's worth it but not much point getting it if you've got- 1. An ipod and 2. My blog! Because i'm about to post all the tracks that you might not have. Pretty sweet right?

Alpha Dog, From now on we are enemies, Yule shoot your eye out, growing up
What a Catch, Donnie
Dead on arrival
Grand theft Autumn/Where'sha boi

No comments:

Post a Comment