Monday 14 December 2009

Albums of the year: Yeah Yeah Yeahs- it's blitz


Yeah Yeah Yeahs- It's blitz

1. Zero
2. Heads Will Roll
3. Soft Shock
4. Skeletons
5. Dull Life
6. Shame and Fortune
7. Runaway
8. Dragon Queen
9. Hysteric
10. Little Shadow

Essential Downloads: 1, 2, 3, 5

Yeah that's not the album cover but I thought it was a bit brilliant. So yeah, this album one of this year's nice surprises I think. I mean I know eeeeveryone else loves YYY's but I never got them. This album however is flawless and such a pleasure to listen to the whole way through. It's dancey, dark and everything that karen o does best. You can get the other albums in the NME post a couple of weeks ago and they are good but this is brilliant. The video to heads will roll is awesome too-


No comments:

Post a Comment