Monday 16 November 2009

Couple of pop albums

Truth is i've felt alright this weekend and unfortunately that tends to mean i'm not as inspired to be creative, go figure. So there you go, sorry for n0t updating yesterday, t'was the first time in a hell of a long time though eh. It's cold, i'm still having to get up early and I have no money so i'm sure I won't stay content for long ha :D

One thing that has frustrated me of late is that all the artists I like are really popular, not cos i'm leet or anything but because their gigs sell out sooooo quickly. Modest mouse, frank turner and well... paul mccartney. I guess the latter one I should have expected. But none the less scarlet mist isn't the tool I thought it once was.

I'm not going to do a proper post i'm just going to post a couple of albums that leaked last night-

Rated R
Fame monster

No comments:

Post a Comment