Monday 9 November 2009

Fun.- aim and ignite (2009)

It's an absolute travesty that fun. haven't been on my blog yet. Most days I think to myself that I should blog about then because they're that awesome but i keep not doing it and haven't since I heard "At least i'm not as sad..." around 6 months ago and instead i've been writing about rihanna... Well this all about to change, you NEED this album I swear i'm not as suicidal (as I used to be)

That was a joke... uh lol :D

Anyway like Hayley Williams said on twitter the other day- "At this point, I really don't understand why fun. aren't the biggest band around."

http://everydaymusic.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/fun-aim-and-ignite-1.jpg


  1. "Be Calm" - 4:10
  2. "Benson Hedges" - 4:00
  3. "All the Pretty Girls" - 3:23
  4. "I Wanna Be the One" - 3:36
  5. "At Least I'm Not as Sad (As I Used to Be)" - 4:07
  6. "Light a Roman Candle with Me" - 3:05
  7. "Walking the Dog" - 3:40
  8. "Barlights" - 4:17
  9. "The Gambler" - 4:11
  10. "Take Your Time (Coming Home)" - 7:51
Essential Downloads- 1, 5, 3 7 and 2

No comments:

Post a Comment