Sunday 1 November 2009

Best of October 2009

What a month! I've found some new personal favourite bands of all time (Jupiter one, Espionage of the Loc, Jeffrey Lewis). The twilight saga highlighted Thom Yorke, Death Cab, Muse and others as willing to sell their souls for franchising... Weird thing is all the music is pretty good!.. That is all. I also saw fanfarlo live again. Oh and greenday :D

It was loads of fun doing the Halloween mixtape, I'll definately do one for christmas too. I've put a few tracks by the same artist on here so there will be plenty that aren't on the Indie Rock Playlist but obviously download that also, too, aswell, in addition to :)

Part I

Espionage of the loc- Another fine sunny day
Yes giantess- Tuff N Stuff
Ex Lovers- Just a silhouette
Golden Silvers- True Romance
Marina and the diamonds- Mowgli's road
Parts and Labour- Nowhere's night
Editors- Papilion
Katherine Williams- Come with me
Espionage of the loc- Start again
Frankie and the heartstrings- Fragile
Doctors and dealers- Snow child
Margot and Ugga- Goodbye July
Cath Le bon- Hollow Trees house hounds
Girls- Hellhole Ratrace
Scary Mansion- Scum inside (2009 version)
Jeffrey Lewis- When I was 4
Leopold and his fiction- Come back now i'm here
MC Lars- Signing emo
Upside down- Number twenty nine
Lixian Hantover- Rachel's new apartment
Nicole Reynolds- When we meet again
Local natives- airplanes
Grace potter and the nocturnals- Oh mary/Mr Columbus
Joy Formidable- Greyhound in the slips
Old canes- Little bird courage
Peter Yorn and Scarlett Johannsen- Relator
Vampire Weekend- Horchata


Ben Gibbard- California Zephyr
Young Galaxy- Long live the fallen world
Lovely feathers- Lowiza
Foo Fighters- Wheels
A broken robot- All here
Butch walker- Going home
Brand New- Bed
Band of skulls- Friends
Jupiter one- Flaming arrow
This machine is dying- 1
Atlas Sound- Sheila
Muse- I belong to you (twilight new moon mix)
Bosque Brown- So loud
Bowerbirds- Beneath your tree
Sea wolf- the violet hour
The submarines- You me and the bourgeousie
Gentleman caller- Jamie all my days
Kindercastle- Postmaster general
Pet ghost project- Wires from the ceiling
Sound of guns- Alcatraz/Architects
Ellie Goulding- Under the sheets
Boy of girl- Hot chocolate boy
Drums- I felt stupid
When I was 12- Make believe hearts


Music Go Music- I walk Alone
Julian Casablancas- Out of the blue
Pocketbook- Cross the line
Slow Club- Because we're dead
O. Children- Dead disco dancer
Paramore- All I wanted
Tegan & Sara- Someday
Caroline Smith and the goodnight sleeps- Where has sally gone
Dead man's bones- Pa pa power
The soft pack- Answer to yourself
NNeka- Heartbeat
Ravons and chimes- Hearts of palm
Enola Fall- I don't drive
Charlotte Gainsbourg- IRM
Platicines- Barcelona

No comments:

Post a Comment