Sunday 29 November 2009

Freelance Whales- Weathervanes (2009)

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi_MdalxLRYQRCgIGDUdg-AkWBjCJPm0U2leFTxz1mko-GHQs1hbNZdxE3XR5AW7uo1xtaZLbwXS7QNjv564rMhESoBigUAdVMKrLlKONi2Jg4gGHXj2gYEJEHONgxaxTYFOWqY8_-lv2s/s320/freelancewhales-weathervanes-art.jpg

Were you on my roof last night stealing my weathervane? This interview is over!


1. Generator ^ First Floor
2. Hannah
3. Locations
4. Channels
5. Starring
6. Kilojoules
7. Broken Horse
8. Danse Flat
8. Ghosting
9. We Could Be Friends
10. Vessels
11. Generator ^ Second Floor
12. The Great Estates

Essential Downloads: 1, 5, 11 and 12

Yeah carrying on my theme of album titles with vague simpsons references...

This album by NY's freelance whales is a late contender for one of the albums of the year. The first track I heard Generator^SecondFloor, instant 4 stars on the ipod. Second track- Generator^FirstFloor same again, HAD to check out the rest of this. I've put a few downloads in the title for you but this album is worth getting the whole thing tbh.

I also didn't know this until today but they're touring america with fanfarlo in december and january! God I hope they come back over here with fanfarlo it'll be the greatest gig of all time. Check them out in your nearest state/province if you're lucky enough to live in canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment