Wednesday 19 August 2009

New ben gibbard project...


NEW BEN GIBBARD PROJECT, "ONE FAST MOVE OR I'M GONE: KEROUAC'S BIG SUR"

One Fast Move or I’m Gone: Kerouac’s Big Sur, a new album featuring 12 original
songs composed and performed by Ben Gibbard and Jay Farrar of Son Volt - with lyrics based on
the prose of Jack Kerouac’s landmark 1962 novel Big Sur - will be available on October 20th.
One Fast Move or I'm Gone is a result of Ben and Jay having discovered a mutual appreciation
for Kerouac's work while recording several songs for a feature-length documentary of the
same name, also available on October 20th. See below for the album tracklist.

1. California Zephyr
2. Low Life Kingdom
3. Willamine
4. All In One
5. Breathe Our Iodine
6. These Roads Don’t Move
7. Big Sur
8. One Fast Move Or I'm Gone
9. Final Horrors
10. Sea Engines
11. The Void
12. San Francisco


______________________________


This turning up in my inbox and as with every death cab e-mail kills me as I realise how disinterested i've become in them. It's a shame but also unavoidable. It was that EP, it was just horrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment