Tuesday 25 August 2009

Fight like apes- Something global

Every now and then you'll listen to a succession of tracks without being truly gripped. This occurs in particular when you really need to be taken by the scruff of the neck by a track. I literally pumped my fist in the air when I found this track it was track #42 of #228 tracks I have to listen to today (with more being added when I next sync my ipod including third eye blind's new album!) but this track so much ferocity, anger and passion as well as being insanely catchy. This despite the actual message of the song. Maybe I overreacted but i'm just going to put it streaming here as it'll be on this month's indie rock playlist-




























Fight like apes- Something global

The ONE thing I don't like about fight like apes is their name isn't at all representative of the band, like the lead singer is hot as FUCK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment