Monday 12 October 2009

Hey Monday!

These are my new favourite band (of the week) I had their album on my ipod for some reason but I was hooked like a first time freebaser...

So yeah the lead singer's a bit of an emo hottie, you gotta love em right, so yeah there's the paramore comparison but you secretly love paramore anyway so get over it and check em out-








HOLD ON TIGHT!!!

1. Set Off
2. How You Love Me Now
3. Homecoming
4. Obvious
5. Candles
6. Run, Don't Walk
7. Josey
8. Hurricane Streets
9. Arizona
10. Should've Tried Harder
11. 6 Months

I also just found out i missed them playing live in oxford the other day and now want to shoot myself IN the face.

2 comments:

  1. yeah nice post, it's a good album for sure, any news of a new cd?
    Rebjukebox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I read so on wikipedia but it seems not

    ReplyDelete