Sunday 31 May 2009

En Francais

So I popped over to France for a few days to see a canadian friend, here is what I wrote on the ferry home,

"While I was studying neuro-linguistics, one practitioner talked about emotional response and how wanting to change something sometimes isn't enough and to produce genuine long-term results you must experience and, react to the strongest and indeed, worst-case scenario."

These were the first few tracks that came on my ipod and also the most poignant, music does that to you...

Camera Obscura- Books written for girls
The Libertines- Can't Stand me now
John Vanderslice- New Zealand Pines
Pete and the pirates- She doesn't belong to me
Sammy Davis Junior- The Girl From Ipanema
Air France- Collapsing at your door

"When I think about me I hate myself woo-ooo!", on that subject tomorrow's blog will be about to write love on her arms again. Great news about this is i've already written the most depressing song of all time today!

No comments:

Post a Comment